Reserve Flight Wine Tasting
$10 PER PERSON | Tasting Flights included with Club Membership
By Appointment Only
Enjoy a tasting flight of 4 distinctive, premium wines from our Reserve and Limited Release collections of red and white wines.
Flight selections change monthly. Reservations are required for all winery tasting experiences.
Available Reservation Times:
Thursday – Sunday: 11:00AM, 1:00PM, & 3:00PM
Reservations are approximately 60 minutes. Maximum 5 guests per reservation. Guests will have additional time after their tasting to purchase wine and/or merchandise.
Please select your preferred date and time, and provide contact information below
- If within 48 hours of the date you would like to book, please contact us at 509-786-5514 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our concierge team will contact you directly to confirm your reservation.
- All experiences at 14 Hands are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your winery experience to allow time to check in. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals, but guests arriving more than 10 minutes past the start time for your scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for another time or day, so please plan accordingly.
To request a reservation, we ask that you AGREE to the following waiver.
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability. By clicking “ Agree” above and making a reservation, you acknowledge that community spread of the COVID-19 virus has been detected in the community, and you voluntarily agree on behalf of yourself and all others in your group participating in the reservation (each a “Guest”) that each Guest accepts sole responsibility for any injury to themselves, including, but not limited to, personal injury, illness, disability, death, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that they may experience or incur in connection with COVID-19 exposure alleged to have occurred at 14 Hands (“Claims”). Each Guest hereby releases, discharges, and holds harmless Ste. Michelle Wine Estates Ltd., its affiliates, employees, agents, and representatives (“Releasees”), of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, damages, costs or expenses arising out of or relating thereto. Each Guest understands and agrees that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Releasees, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after their visit to or participation in activities at 14 Hands. If any provisions of this waiver are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible.